5 Steps Before Making an Air Compressor Purchase Decision
Purchasing an air compressor is a massive capital investment. In this webinar, Loran Circle, Senior Consultant at Circle Training & Consulting, discusses the questions you need to answer before making a capital equipment decision. He also examines how to analyze an air system, determine demand, and calculate energy costs. Loran further discusses the key aspects for designing an energy-efficient, reliable compressed air system.
Kaishan’s director of sales, Dave George, follows up Loran’s presentation with a discussion on how to conduct a proper energy efficiency analysis for your air compressor options. Dave examines a number of factors that influence energy efficiency, such as specific power and isentropic efficiency.
The webinar discussed a number of topics. Here are the five steps you should follow before making an air compressor purchase decision:
- System analysis (walkthrough)
- Demand profile analysis, site conditions, and application (system audit)
- Selection research (annual costs, energy efficiency, and support)
- Decision (based on lifecycle cost)
- Implementation (installation, system modifications, and controls)
You can watch the entire webinar for more detailed information below: