Job Title: Accounting Specialist
The Accounting Specialist will coordinate the fiscal operation and activities of an assigned accounting function area.
- Reviews and analyzes actual costs to identify inaccuracies.
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles expected gross margins on sales.
- Will perform cost accounting analysis to compare estimated costs to actual costs and prepare a variety of related budget reports.
- Create and maintain Vendors correctly in system.
- Assist with collections and account receivable.
- Assist with accounts payable to include data entry of invoices.
- Studies costs and trends for assigned accounting area.
- Consults with supervisor on fiscal administration and budget procedures.
- Reconciles department reports for assigned area.
- statements and reports for internal use.
- Performs other accounting duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of office practices and clerical/accounting procedures.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, with some bookkeeping coursework.
- Two to three years of related accounting experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Company Conformance Statements:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401k plan.
KAISHAN COMPRESSOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment opportunities at KAISHAN COMPRESSOR are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and to ensure compliance with this policy, we conduct pre-employment drug testing for all prospective employees who receive a conditional offer of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org