Website Kaishan Compressor USA
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using knowledge of company products and services. Expert communication and listening skills are a must for this challenging and rewarding position which is often the “face” of the company to the customers.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, marketing, or related field preferred, plus 1-2 years’ experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field.
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Office and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking returns and/or replacement parts.
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Previous experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard.
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee normally works in an air-conditioned environment. If required to visit the plant, he/she may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and forklift traffic. The noise level in the plant can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is required to sit for long periods. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job email your details to afrazier@KaishanUSA.com