Kaishan Compressor USA, LLC
Kaishan Compressor has an opportunity for a manager with industrial experience in highly engineered products to direct and manage plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving in a high mix-low volume machining and assembly plant in the Mobile, Alabama area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Manages capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight and repair expenses.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness (5S) among plant personnel.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor, quality manager, cost accountant and other pertinent personnel.
- Promote safety culture with the focus on near-miss investigation and goal of zero accidents.
- Promote the Kaishan Compressor culture of respect and fairness to all.
- Implement LEAN practices in every area of manufacturing (lead, practice, train, recognize).
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or five years plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure with managing a non-union environment.
- Practical LEAN and Six Sigma experience
- Industry experience
We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and to ensure compliance with this policy, we conduct pre-employment drug testing for all prospective employees who receive a conditional offer of employment.
KAISHAN COMPRESSOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment opportunities at KAISHAN COMPRESSOR are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.