The Web Developer will use technical skills and communications expertise to plan and develop internet sites that meet the team’s needs.
- Meets with team to discuss and understand the goals of the website; helps team members visualize a general concept and framework.
- Develop online dealer portal to support B2B sales and service channels
- Build and maintain online tools to aide processes throughout the business, from materials & manufacturing to marketing & sales.
- Manage and help organize web content
- Create reports, analytics and KPIs that the business can utilize to drive decision-making
- Optimize performance of new and existing websites and tools
- Utilize cloud hosted environments
- Integrate business applications to reduce manual work, increase overall efficiency of the business
- Assist with IT needs across the business
- Required development languages:
- Any experience with following is a plus:
- Azure Web Apps
- Rest API services
- Natural problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Experience with photo / video editing is not required, but a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Visually creative with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
- One to two years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- The employee is frequently required to sit for prolonged periods; may occasionally climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch to reach parts.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard is necessary.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!