Located near the beautiful Gulf Shores of Alabama, Kaishan USA manufactures products for compressed air and vacuum markets. We seek a growth candidate who will utilize their experience and knowledge of the compressor or vacuum industry to analyze market trends and customer needs to determine product strategies and roadmaps. You would work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, marketing, and operations, to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product performance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5 years work experience with industrial B2B markets
- Define new product specifications and lead projects
- Make recommendations and evaluations on new product opportunities
- Conduct competitive analysis of product lines
- Interact with inside sales, regional managers, channel partners, and operations with technical questions related to the product lineup
- Develop and present product training to field sales, customers, and end users
- Develop and revise product literature, catalogs, technical bulletins, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of advertising and promotional programs
- Assist in the development of pricing strategies
- Product lifecycle management
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Business acumen – financial / business cases
- Strong analytical skills
- Resourceful and enterprising
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of rotary screw or centrifugal air compressors, and vacuum pumps is a plus
- The employee is frequently required to sit for prolonged periods; may occasionally climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch to reach parts.
- Extensive use of a computer keyboard is necessary.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!