Utilize experience and knowledge of the industry to develop and implement product roadmaps to support the rotary screw compressor and vacuum products for the Americas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ work experience with industrial B2B markets
- Define specifications and lead projects – to development new products and improve existing products
- Assist inside sales, regional managers and channel partners with technical questions related to the product line up
- Train channel, sales and on occasion end users on Kaishan’s products and offerings
- Assist in the development of a yearly budget for marketing
- Monitor and develop key KPIs, reports and scorecards – that track the efficiency, profitability, and effectiveness of the business
- Analyze the market, competitors, and economy to provide business insights for strategic planning
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Business acumen – financial / business cases
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of rotary screw air compressors is a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- The employee is frequently required to sit for prolonged periods; may occasionally climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch to reach parts.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard is necessary.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!