The Service Coordinator/Administrator facilitates the efficient operation of the Technical Support/Warranty department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process warranty claims from distributors
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, warranty system, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Provides analytical data from warranty system to assist in quality assurance
- Prepares monthly reports from various sources.
- Works with vendors to ensure all parts, instructions manuals and support documents are accurate
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Company Conformance Statement
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in Service Coordinator role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may sit for prolonged periods and if visiting the plant, may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, forklift traffic, and moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. He/she must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.