Website Kaishan Compressor USA
Job Title: Technical Support
Objective: Support the Kaishan USA product by providing phone support, inhouse/on-site support, and training for distributor technicians.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
- Bilingual English & Spanish is mandatory
- Use hand tools and multimeter
- Lift heavy items
- Reasoning skills for difficult situations
- Problem solving technical mechanical & electrical issues.
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Works well under pressure
- Organized and goal oriented.
- Team player
- Effective communication
- 5 years or more in compressed air or equivalent industry
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- No travel restrictions
- 55% Technical support calls
- 20% Warranty processing
- 10% Training
- 5% Travel
- 5% Administrative reports & document updating
- 5% Hands on assistance (technical service work)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Be at work on time every day and have the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Always work safely and report any unsafe conditions. We are all responsible for Safety!
Job Type: Full-time
Mask are required in the facility.
To apply for this job email your details to afrazier@KaishanUSA.com