Across industries, compressed air systems are essential features of operating facilities. A core component of compressed air systems is pressure vessels, or air receiver tanks. These provide critical support to the system’s air compressor, compensating during periods of peak demand and improving the efficiency, as well as service life, of your compressor. At Kaishan Compressor, we offer premium-quality air pressure vessels that are trusted worldwide by leading companies.
Pressure Vessel System Features
All our air compressor receiver tank systems started with intensive research and development, followed by an emphasis on quality. The result is a series of industrial vessels with a pressure range of 115 to 580 pounds per square inch gauge (psig), a capacity of 80-10,600 gallons.
Industry Applications of Air Pressure Vessels
Our air receiver tanks serve a role in several industries, including manufacturing, oil and gas, industrial and several other sectors. Their role in a compressed air system includes:
- Store and stabilize compressed air
- Reduce compressed air temperature
- Lower cycle counts
- Optimize energy usage
- Remove moisture from compressed air
- Minimize compressed air system pulsations
In many facilities, pressure vessels are essential due to their impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of your compressed air system.
Advantages of Kaishan Compressor’ Industrial Pressure Vessels
Choosing our industrial pressure vessels for your organization offers several benefits, including:
- Experience: We have more than six decades of experience in researching, designing and manufacturing, which we utilize to develop and produce high-quality compressed air receivers that perform in harsh environments. Most of our manufacturing processes — 85 percent — are vertically-integrated, which provides us with complete control over the quality, cost and supply chain of our products.
- Compliance: We comply with the standards designated by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Upon request, we will equip your pressure vessels with the ASME specification, as well as the ASME “U” steel seal to signify the certification and compliance of our pressure vessel systems with the ASME code.
For shipment, we package all our air pressure vessels in a wooden plywood case. If desired, we can customize the packaging to your requirements.
Learn More About Industrial Pressure Vessels
At Kaishan Compressor, our experience encompasses more than 60 years of history. In that time, we’ve become one of the world’s largest pressure vessel manufacturers, serving the United States, Canada, Russia, Mexico, Asia and Africa. With our expertise, as well as our emphasis on field-proven reliability and environmental sustainability, we’ve become a trusted manufacturer and provider of industrial pressure vessels.
Learn more about incorporating our pressure vessel systems into your facility by contacting us today.Contact Us about this product